Membership in the Detention Justice Forum is open to any organisation and individual that shares the values and mission of the Forum, is not a state department, and is keen to engage on these issues as part of a collective.
- Centre for Applied Legal Studies
- Childline South Africa
- Africa Criminal Justice Reform
- African Policing Civilian Oversight Forum
- Lawyers for Human Rights
- Footballers for Life
- Gender, Health & Justice Research Unit, University of Cape Town
- Just Detention International – South Africa
- Restorative Justice Center
- Sonke Gender Justice
- Treatment Action Campaign
- Wits Justice Project
- Zonkizizwe Odds Development
Interested in becoming a member? Fill in our membership form below.
The Detention Justice Forum has been previously supported by the following donors: